After the disappointment last week, we got back on the horse and started viewing again.
We saw two on Sunday, one on Tuesday and two on Wednesday.
Fortunately, we liked one of Wednesday houses enough to agree to pay asking price. So, pending surveys etc, we’ll be moving to Nunhead.
No one knows where Nunhead is, in fact I didn’t until this week, so I’ll explain that it’s between East Dulwich and Brockley.
The house is a short walk from Nunhead station (and backs on to the railway line), and is also close to Nunhead Cemetery.
Keeping our fingers crossed this time and hoping it all goes smoothly. The vendor has agreed to leave all furniture and appliances so we’ll be able to move in without too much additional expenditure.